SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

new charts , page-56

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    ASX Release 29 June 2011

Potential partners and a number of Chinese banking institutions recently visited Sundance?s
    operations in the Republic of Cameroon and the Republic of Congo to finalise due diligence.
    Visits to the proposed mine sites, rail corridor and port site were undertaken.
    Follow up discussions between Sundance?s technical teams and a number of the
    prospective strategic partners have also been held in China and in Africa over the past few
    months. This has involved formal discussions on both commercial and technical items
    pertaining to the Definitive Feasibility Study, which was released in April 2011.

March Quarterly - 30 Apr 2009

Discussions are continuing with selected international parties with interest in product off-take,
    construction and/or financing of the Mbalam Project. These companies include some of the world?s
    largest iron ore and steel industry groups. Site inspections have been completed by a number of parties
    with follow up technical and commercial evaluation.
    Work will continue to focus on these discussions in the June 2009 Quarter.

Not much has changed in 2 years and I am not expecting much more to change in the next 6 months at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.