SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

new charts , page-96

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi yowie013.

Did I call George a liar?Did I say George was aware of the truth but told a lie?

I said PART of what George said was not true.

As I have reported,I spoke to Jill Thomas last week.
    I told Jill about Rio Tinto having/or did have tenements in Gabon.Jill started to say,yes we hear these type of untrue stories all the time.I cut her short,and said I can prove it,I told Sundance Resources about two years ago,I sent maps showing where the tenements are after being asked to send them by Sundance Resources.
    Jill said,I did not know that,I don't think anyone else knows that.I also told Jill I had a report from a Geo-scientist who worked on the tenements in 2008.

Jill asked me to E.mail this information.

That does not mean Jill was a liar,just that she did not know herself and believes Sundance Resources do not know about Rio Tinto tenements in Gabon.

Something else was said by Jill that she was most probably not aware of as well.I am not calling Jill a liar.

Your other post about you being right,I will post on later.
    I have looked up some of your posts looking for questions and answers,I have looked up 6 posts of yours and five of mine so far,which I think is enough to prove you are not always right when you jump in the air and tell us all how you were right and we were all wrong.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.