LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Evening Szab, I found that link too; this is the bit I found...

1. 877 Posts.
    Evening Szab, I found that link too; this is the bit I found most interesting:

"the existing geological reports from several coal blocks, including areas near the Ugolnaya and Nagornaya mines, suggest that they are suitable for the deployment of the UCG technology."

I had a bit more of a look at "Nagornaya mine", and come across this, which you should take a look at...

"Moreover, to provide the Moscow Region with oil products (diesel fuel, gasolines, and naphtha), NK ROSNEFT and LUKOIL Companies offered to rise a question on realization of project of building of a new oil product pipeline from Kstovo to Nagornaya midpoint pump station, which is positioned at the ring trunk oil product pipeline round Moscow city. For the moment, all the technical and economical calculations are done. “In January 2012, there were held negotiations in the Ministry of Power of the Russian Federation, where LUKOIL acknowledged its interest in realization of the project, and so the Company should give suggestions on the resource base and the financing scheme”, N.Gorban’ informed. To provide Moscow Region with extra volumes of oil products by Kstovo-Nagornaya route of 3.8 million tons annual capacity, building of a linear part of 465 km length, reconstruction of three midpoint pump stations, and building of a reservoir tank of 120 thousand cubic meters volume will be required."

http://eng.transneft.ru/news/456/

I've only just started to look at this. Want to give me a hand?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.