SDT 0.00% 65.0¢ shandong tianye australia limited

I don't know whether anyone has noted the ASX code change from...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I don't know whether anyone has noted the ASX code change from WWH to SDT? Well, I have been been digging a little deeper into the Chinese partners of the old WWH, it may interest some here to read through the detailed information about the Chinese conglomerate now behind the new SDT:

http://sdtianye.com/enabout.asp

This is the info that most caught my eye,

'Shandong Tianye mining Co., Ltd. was established in 2007. It actively expanded development of mining projects, continuously gained concession of nearly 20 mining projects and laid solid foundation for the all round development of mining industry of the group. Up to now, there have already been many mining projects of large metal and non-metal under operation among provinces of Shandong, Hebei, Xinjiang, Gansu, Qinghai etc. With abundant reserves, the development prospect of these projects is broad.'

looks like the 200 year mining life of the Gypsum resource fits right into the growth plans of the Shandong group.

not surprising that there is not much Australian interest in what's going on here, as it's been hidden in one of the longest suspensions of any listed company on the ASX, its been 8 years now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.