FIE 0.00% 6.6¢ firestrike resources limited

new code, page-4

1. 4,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    Possibly, Gty12. There's often pent-up selling after a prolonged absence, and the tone in the tech sector is certainly more subdued now than it was, even from the time FIE suspended.

On the other hand, the Issue at 5c closed heavily oversubscribed, so that should be a solid floor.

I am not competent to speak to the technology, though my view of the spruik is either that it's total hogwash ...OR, presenting something with truly spectacular potential.

"Disruptive technology" is an overused epithet nowadays, but I think the Linius offering, if it can indeed deliver, genuinely has the capacity to turn the digital broadcasting world on its head.

And quite possibly propel LNU investors into the stratosphere!

Perhaps our best guide to date has been the signing of an agreement with Digisoft (announced 22 December, 2015), for the joint integration and showcasing of Linius' software. Digisoft.tv's imprimatur would not have been lightly given, and is an important confirmation of the technology, in my view.

The announcement of still more strategic alliances, perhaps with a few 'household names' in digital broadcasting, might well light the fuse that sees this rocket launch.

I certainly won't be parting with any of my shares when the Company relists tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.