VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

I had shares on AIM on the main board not the other AIM board....

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I had shares on AIM on the main board not the other AIM board. It was terrible if you are a trader.
    This is how it works.. you want to buy say. Ok before you place the order your broker will give you the spread ( which is 24hrs old ). Say 53 pence to 60pence. You place order at 55pence..KaChing you get it your buy but it was negotiated at 58pence. Then you get hit for the currency conversion by the UK broker company at their rate, plus brokerage... yes you pay both ends. Here in Australia and in the UK for the sale to go thru.
    What do you think happens on the sell side... yeh you got it.. You wanted to sell for say 80pence spread was 74pence to 82pence... Kaching you got 76pence.
    I experienced this when I owned Churchill Mining shares in the UK.
    If same buy / sold was done in Australia I would get what I wanted to buy or sell price. No fluctation guys

ASX is the best under any terms. You know what you get, you know the price, you know the fee.
    Call up any brokerage firm in Australia and ask them the fee.. try 1% this side and ask what the other side charge. No good for traders just good for sit and hold and then sell

AIM is for the BHP. RIO etc .. not small fry Vonex. It will be great flying to the UK for a meeting. Bad enough in Australia with NO LIVE MEETINGS which can be done if they wanted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.