ICR 0.00% 1.0¢ intelicare holdings limited

I wouldn't be so skeptical of ICR given the entry of a new...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I wouldn't be so skeptical of ICR given the entry of a new competitor.. Just remember, the rising tide raises all boats. The market for this tech is massive and far beyond current ICR and CareTeq aspirations. With two players in the market, more cages get rocked and more potential for decent government support arises. At the moment the only funding available to aged residents is through CHSP, which is terrible by any means. Not the funding, but access hurdles and delays in getting the system installed though it. Right now ICR have limited product lines but are working to greatly expand to access wider markets. To begin with they are aimed at residential aged care and business to business sales to community residents but with the increasing adoption of smart home tech, this sort of thing will slot in, albeit future product lines.

Think about being able to simply check if your mum, dad, grandparent or child (older children, in or out of home) is up and alive? Ever been worried about someone because they weren't answering their phone? For the sake of a $30-50 setup you could whip open your app and see "Person is up and alive"... Great! Then those who are more vulnerable have higher tier systems that offer increasing levels of monitoring..

This tech is so under utilised it's any wonder why there aren't 5 or more players taking a crack at it.. or maybe they're waiting until government support catches up with need. Take BNPL.. one releases positive info, they all skyrocket.. it's only a matter of time before the same thing happens with in-home monitoring startups.

I've noticed increased selling since the AFR article and I hope it's just because of the underwhelming 4E numbers but anyone selling because of this would be silly.. but also anyone who expected big numbers for a company in relatively early stages is silly too. One day you'll look back on this like BUD or AR9.. 'I could have got it for ___ and now it's...' It won't be quick but when it does it will take off. Of course there is the chance that CareTeq listing will pump up ICR, either due to increased attention or CareTeq wanting to look like more of a bargain at a $0.20 offer price. Patient people prosper and there are no signs of this ship sinking any time soon. As stated, they have strong/proven leadership.. the unknown is how long it takes the government to open their pockets (properly) and how long before their new product lines are released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.348M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.957K 195.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 351209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 720344 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 10000
Last updated 13.28pm 06/06/2024 ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.