AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

new contest

1. 155 Posts.
    What's the price going to be at Xmas?

My tip 70c.

Reason- AGM will having nothing coming through for the forseeable future.Very little drilling is done over winter,no milling of course.The announcement of new CEO won't change much either.

Basically I think that management have taken their finger of the pulse and are letting things drift along slowly.Absolutely no urgency in anything the do.I can't work out how they can let the sp drift down 40% and not say a word.Maybe they should curtail their frequent trips around the world promoting themselves and having a fun time and perhaps get a mine started. We could be in a recession by the time they get this mine up and running.

For all long termers, you might as well turn your computers off and come back in March and perhaps the sp may have an 8 in front of it but alas, no $ sign.

Unfortunately other Ni stocks will have caught up to AGM, who unlike the beards, have been on the front foot and getting things done, like ALB and MBN.

One question. What are the mining boys going to do for the next 8 months until the mill opens? Will AGM still have to pay them for them not working?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.