BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Gustie'.....from a large investor view point. I am very...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Gustie
    '.....from a large investor view point. I am very concerned........'

Well said.
    I respect that some one who has invested 1k may have worked very hard and maybe harder than someone with 100k invested. The reality is that the latter investors provide the confidence and liquidity to drive a SP up. Large investors have usually geared borrowings against assets,eg:their home. I agree that it is MY choice to do that. The reality is that when you have a home to lose you are more realistic about cutting your loses to save your future.
    NMS future is simple. Sort out how you are going to fund your MASSIVE debt. And YES, it is massive. 40million. In tangible assets such as Goodwill don't count, you can't ' hold ' it- hence you can't sell it other than on speculation. There is no point saying the NAB will extend loans and NMS will limp along with payments. As an investor I NEED and WANT to know- other than hoping, how will you definitely extinguish the loans.

The 15m loan isn't due 'til 15 Oct, so in typical 'stuff the SH' DO NOT expect any iota of insight 'til when it suits NMS!. Until then, I hope you can ride out any lose if the SP falls further due to lack of insight.

As to any one buying in, you may get lucky. No disrespect to long term holders but you can only lose from say, 22.5, down. I feel for those holding from far far far higher entry points.

As I stated in earlier posts, I make no apologies for being a T+3 trader primarily. As such, I accept the volatility of my trading style. Some times the research isn't as thorough as that done by the excellent posters on this site because I am 'trading on momentum'. But in hindsight I do recall that there were 2 marine service stocks and one was always troubled...... Total recall moment......... Mermaid Marine.

Once again, I don't mean to offend traders. You have 3 choices. Accept your lose and move on, hope for a recovery or buy in and accept one of the two previous choices in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.