AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

triceratopsI am very flattered that you seem to think that i am...

1. 180 Posts.
    triceratops

I am very flattered that you seem to think that i am somesort of AMU executive or possibly a director lol, but oh how wrong you are.
    I have run my own small business for the last 20 years and supplement my business income thru investments. I am not in the oil and gas business.
    If you want to know how much the new COO is being paid i suggest you ring him and ask him or wait for the annual report.

The selectivity of your responses is astounding and i dont believe you are as naive as some of your comments suggest. Got to wonder why a AMU shareholder would go to the trouble of recently joining HC to solely post the sort of tripe that you have on the one thread, maybe the others are right about you ? Are you short AMU ??

You would know as well as i do that in order to comply with Aust accounting standards Amadeus would have had to calculate a value to assign to the incentive options in order to disclose the value in a renumeration report.
    You would also know (as was pointed out by NK) that the issue of bonus/incentive options is standard practise. If the options were issued 'in the money' THAT would be suss.

I am all for disclosure and integrity in management, that is one of the reasons i bought into Amadeus because they have a good track record and run a good business.

Having bought in a few months ago at 57c i am not as frustrated as some of the stale bulls here. Being somewhat of a contrarian i see Amadeus as grossly undervalued by the market (and it would appear that i am not alone). I dont believe that the sp of a company at any given point in time is the best measure of a companies worth. I am not a short term investor and rightly or wrongly i believe that quality Companies with good management that are undervalued (for no apparent reason apart from the vague notion of sentiment) will eventually be recognised at their true worth, call it 'mean reversion theory' if u like.

Why did you become an Amadeus shareholder ?

If you really are a disgruntled shareholder the ultimate power rests with you, vote with your feet. Sell up, move on and stop filling these threads with nonsense.

Why did you join HC ? All of us shareholders are entitled to our opinion but get real and drop the personal stuff.

RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.