AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

new corporate video, page-6

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    There is no shortage of people who like giving me a thumbs down whenever someone else gives me a thumbs up either, little do they realise that whenever I notice it happening it only spurs me on to post even more than I already do and that is the way everyone else should respond to such a situation as well. In addition, as others have already stated, it's as if these particular posters think that by voting down people who post positively on a stock that it will somehow prevent the said company from becoming a success story. It's laughable.

I share the views of other posters who have given positive feedback regarding the new corporate video and there is no doubt that management are passionate about the company they run and their proactiveness to get the technology out there and update shareholders every step of the way is very impressive.

Alexium seems to be ticking all the right boxes. The management and technology are there, the groundwork has been laid and the relationships have been established and continue to be established with the expectation of major sales to come.

It's just a matter of time and patience and I've got both in abundance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.375K 220.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4936365 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 247382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.