LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

@NAF In the same way that LVT is a “virtual water cooler” for a...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    @NAF In the same way that LVT is a “virtual water cooler” for a company, HC is the same for retail investors. So I encourage you to play the ball and not the man, else you will likely be drinking alone more often than not.

Sounds like you’ve had some negative learning experiences in the past so I’m happy to rephrase my comments about ARR hints on the call to “I learned some valuable information from LVT management on short term ARR prospects by carefully listening. Encourage you to listen.”

As far as suggesting people re-read posts being “sneering and superior”. I was responding to this comment by @WoosterBrewster “…It appears you are critical of LVT’s ARR growth and reporting.” pointing out that I thought the ARR results was good under the circumstances. Hardly being critical. Yes, LVT management’s reporting (constant currency ARR) isn’t the best as Citi and numerous other posters have also pointed out. Very valid criticism.

Judging from your posts, sounds like you are still getting up to speed on LVT. I encourage you to do more research so you can make a positive contribution to the board.

Last edited by ValueSearch: 03/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.