MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

New Covid 19 treatment, page-315

1. 30,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    I gave you a TU except for this point.

I totally understand someone who backs their own health and want to refrain from the Jab.

I disagree with their reasoning, because it's faulty.

The problem is the jab has hardly killed whereas Covid19 does, it kills plenty.
    And the difficulty is that we cannot predict who it will kill, the new strains are killing even the young. It may be a genetic predisposition.

What we do know is that double vaccinated rarely die, but the hospitals are filling with unvaccinated or single vaccinated.

So people can decide to roll the dice, sure they can.
    But that's not exactly backing their own health, given the unknowns about what will make one unvaccinated person more susceptible to serious illness or death.

What we do know is that mRNA vaccines can be modified to address new strains. So far the AstraZenica, Pfizer and Moderna are about equally placed to be an effective barrier to serious illness and death. But AZ is not an mRNA vaccine and so it's not been a good LT move by the federal government early on.
    Not so with Johnson&Johnson vaccine which may need a booster.

All need boosters eventually, but the real problem is with the virus mutating into new strains.

Anyone who is prepared to pitch their health against the virus needs to know they're dicing with death. It's not a bet I'd want to take.

As far as the rest goes, valid points. Dr John Campbell is not an MD but an expert in nursing education. As such he's very committed to prevention and outraged at the way the virus has been handled by various entrenched interests. India is very interesting re Ivermectin, as it's the dosage that's the issue there.

Regardless there will be an ongoing market for remestemcel-L for a variety of reasons.

Last edited by dolcevita: 04/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.