MSB 1.05% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

New Covid 19 treatment, page-350

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1841
    @Lopez oh nothing to do with tatts. I just don't want to listen to him. Not in the mood. I've listened to him in the past and know what he's about. But he's a ranter. Jemina Khan got fed up with him, and she must be good at listening to ranters given who she was earlier married to.
    No, I'd rather look at a transcript.

The point about the Ivermectin trial is that the report was exposed as flawed data and analysis.
    Now that doesn't mean that the drug doesn't work, it's just that the data was plagiarised.
    As you know clinical trials are expensive.
    The Indians were prepared to take this all on board and make a strategic call.
    So far so good. Amazingly good in fact. Although they fudged their death figures early on, but it's not the crisis that it was.

Many therapies in different areas work but they are never going to be trialled.
    There are problems with that obviously.

I just don't like leaps of logic. They're annoying and they happen a lot in social media where people are there for some excitement, or to be scared, or get angry or whatever.

As for fact checking, I made the point on conflict of interest. Rather than getting upset about a vaccine maker, the issue is with Facebook which has the resources to do its own fact checking and outsources instead. My point stands on the vaccine maker having authority on vaccine issues.

Last edited by dolcevita: 04/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.010(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.5¢ 97.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.076M 2.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162826 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 28820 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.