MSB 2.06% $1.07 mesoblast limited

I have no problem with people being vaccinated or...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I have no problem with people being vaccinated or non-vaccinated. It is there choice. However, I do object to the non-vaccinated coming to hospital and expect to be treated when beds are limited. If you choose to be unvaccinated, that is fine. But stay in your house when you get sick. Don't come to hospital and expect the system to sort out your choices. There is a limit to the number of ICU beds available. More importantly there is a limit to the number of staff members to care for those in ICU. It takes about 6 years to train an ICU nurse, longer to train an ICU doctor. This is not something that throwing money at will solve. We have a bottleneck and we need to deal with it. People with heart attacks are being denied ICU beds because there are none left. People with cancer who are immunosuppressed are being put at risk by infected people. Ambulances are parked in the driveways of hospitals because there is no bed to transfer the patient to. This is a crisis. If rubber bullets keep people home thereby reducing infections and hospitalizations, and this helps control this bottleneck, I am all for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.023(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.235B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $2.155M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 105656 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 25796 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.