MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Just a thought experiment. I am sure that there are certain...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Just a thought experiment. I am sure that there are certain cities, regional areas with immense pressure on their ICUs (and may also have a shortage of qualified staff) due to higher than average local COVID patients per 100,000 population and/or inability to attract qualified staff to regional areas etc. So IMO there will certainly be cases of overcrowded ICUs at or nearing capacity in certain areas. So not all ICUs are equal in this respect.

In addition I would assume that someone with severe COVID-19 would spend quite some time in an ICU bed therefore making this bed technically unable to be allocated to another needy patient, with or without COVID-19. So IMO there will be some ICUs that are overwhelmed by COVID-19 to the point they need to delay other emergency procedures e.g. may not have capacity to operate on a cancer patient, or have no spare bed for a stroke victim.

Your argument is not universal to all ICUs or all country settings IMO so as a physician I think more caution is neded in professing your hospitals situation is like others around the globe. But thanks for your information. I have learned something from you today regarding transmission of Delta virus. Of course more studies will be needed to confirm this point. Have a nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.