"ha ha LOL, I keep an open mind" I'm sorry - that's not what I'm...

1. 81,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "ha ha LOL, I keep an open mind"

I'm sorry - that's not what I'm seeing from this end

you post a lot of stuff - more and more and more - which suggests that your mind is being fed total crap - and, I suggest that you are reading stuff that is being - suggested ------ led by the nose from crap site to crap site

it's beyond argument what you are posting ------------ you must be visiting the sites or getting a daily dose from somewhere - it's not just magically appearing

to me - it's very very very clear that you are on a risky path --------------------- I've seen quite a few on here who have gone seriously downhill in the last year or 2 --------------- some - who I used to read all the time - they had views from both sides of the fence and were well worth reading -

they are gone now -------------- it's like the one that was here before has died -------------- they crossed some sort of bridge and there's no way back ------------- now - all they post is conspiracy crap - some entered the total looney level

your content suggests that you've staggered onto the same path and are heading in the same direction ----------- I don't want to see you reach the same destination

we are losing too many of us --------------- this crap - this algorithm path to being a conspiracy nutter is REAL - it's not a story

go to a private page and research the damage being done to people - go and see reports from family members who have lost their people ------------------ do it on a private setting so your algos cannot see you

for your sake and all your family and your friends on here

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.