CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

new cpl website, page-8

1. 412 Posts.
    danash,

cheers for that info, a sharp professional website is important to catch the eye of, and sell the company to potential new investors, it adds to credability and can only be a positive..you seem to provide new factual information quicker than anyone, however you do it...keep doing it please, cause i love it...you dont ramp.. rather you just post factual news hot off the press and im sure everyone appreciates your efforts...i do!

Profess,

I think what you are saying is VERY important! I posted some time ago asking if anyone could comment on the political enviroment in the region because this is the first thing big investors should and will be looking at.

It dosen't matter how much potential coal we have in the ground, if we cant get it from A to B...and you need political support, from goverment and local business to acheive this! So how do you keep the politicians and local business on side?...keep the community happy thats how. It was reassuring to hear that Gene has been to local council and community meetings to keep the people informed and to take questions.Smart operator.. Gene knows too well that without community support, and the political support that rubber stamps regulatory approvals etc, we may as well pack up and go home!

Does anyone know if the Unions are reasonable in the local area, and if Gene is comfortable that they wont be too disruptive or if he has had a good relationships with Unions in the past? I know this part of the project is a long way off, but its important to know that we are ontop of industrial relations, because this is a potential risk that big investors will look at before they invest. In the end i assume it will be mostly local and regional workers who will run the mine and it is paramount the company is seen as a worker friendly employer by the local community imo.

Not many posters talk about the political side of things, and obviously that is because nobody forsees any major problems in this regard but its always good to make sure, and as you said Profess the region is mining friendly, i just hope it stays that way!

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.