SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

NEW CRO CHARTING THREAD......TA & CHARTS ONLY PLEASE !!, page-229

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    "ive been utterly fascinated with your charts and explanations"

So have I but for a much different reason.
    This is the problem with would be if they could be chartists. Especially the overnight wonders who wouldn't make a chartist little fingernail. Newbies can easily follow them and not knowing how it can lead to their loosing money. The old saying a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing applies.

In answer to you question, you can Google basic knowledge on TA and that is where you should start. i.e. with the basics.
    Here is an example.
    https://www.ig.com/au/trading-strategies/10-chart-patterns-every-trader-needs-to-know-190514

Keep in mind TA is only a guide. Just like FA and cycles are. You should also know that the percentage of spec stocks becoming more than only that is extremely low. Also IMO spec stocks are not the best to apply TA to. Maybe someone a lot better than I am can do it but I won't attempt it especially if the stock is trending lower. These type of stocks are better traded rather than invested in.

Another thing that fascinates me is it always an exception to the one every poster likes. The fact that the market doesn't like it anymore doesn't seem to matter. Arguing with the market is the last card in the pack.

I thought I could put a chart of CRO here from Investing.com but I don't see any provision for it.
    Anyway you can draw in a support line using www.bigcharts.com
    Remember there must be at least 3 touches.
    You will see the support line is now starting to be penetrated. Also the trend is down now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.226K 358.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8874638 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3289777 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.