SPX 20.0% 1.2¢ spenda limited

NEW CRO CHARTING THREAD......TA & CHARTS ONLY PLEASE !!, page-85

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3044/3044101-11a0a512406326855636e007da45e2b7.jpg
    Weekly

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3044/3044105-6d72982b931d08095d2eb8349baae97a.jpg
    Daily

TA for this week all imo dyor.

Great consolidation last week in the 9-10c range. The recent ST down trend over the past 7 days is low volume with a maximum of 66M Volume traded in a session, with the last two days volume being only 24 & 25M respectively.

Lower rising trend line is still in play and I expect this to remain the case this week with news due in regards to the acquisition of appstablishment. 8.6c for me is a major support line also which dates back to an all time previous high since 2018. (wouldn't be surprised if we bounce off this area in the next day or two imo.

Looking for an uptick in volume and a reversal of the RSI & MACD to positive territory to potentially break that 10.5c barrier once and for all imo

FA:

With regards to the acquisition of appstablishment the sooner we get this done the better long term holders will be. Huge de risk imo once Cirralto own the IP & as the Goate has stated previously instos wont look to invest generally until Cirralto own the IP.(expect to see an insto investment increase once this is completed) I know people have complained about the amount of shares that will go to the shareholders of appstablishment (825M) but some people might not be aware that for me this is all about owning the majority of shares on issue. Remember that Floate and co have previously lost a company from a hostile takeover while on business in the states and there is no way in the world the goat is willing to risk that happening again. The directors owning the majority % of CRO will ensure the IP is in safe hands with no possibility of future take overs or selling off the IP to the highest bidder. Remember the Goate isn't about selling out for a quick buck, he believes Spenda is a game changer that can change how business manage cash flow, the likes the world has never seen before.

The next month or so will be some turbulent times but bring on May 1st with the commercial BPA/BPSP launch & the completion of Appstablishment acquisition, followed by potential multiple other acquisitions that add revenue and compliment the existing IP. Long term holders will be rewarded and remember that the afterburners are so close to being switched on imo. GLTAH cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $55.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $21.39K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5972326 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8980430 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.