AKO 9.52% 11.5¢ akora resources limited

We are in this together. I do it for my own understanding, and...

1. 2,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1656
    We are in this together. I do it for my own understanding, and for my thoughts and biases to be challenged and validated.

This company has so much potential. I think there are a number of people who see the potential, and if circumstances and timelines permit, I think there's the potential for significant long term gains.

I appreciate Paul is constrained by what he can say, but hopefully long before the end of June we have an updated MRE and a detailed set of scoping studies that should be 80% accurate.

Then we do a raise for $1.5m to complete the PFS, and then do a big raise to go mining in 2025.

My expectations are for 2027, but if our grades and the DRI is enough of a carrot to dangle to entice a major player to commit to a deal, we are off and running.

If existing holders were to get an allocation that would allow them to sell some and buy some whilst progressing the project, I think we'd all be very happy.

The next deal to ask each holder for $500 - $50,000 to invest, and you get a 1 for 4 share (that is transferrable), would result in people either selling some or forking out cash in order to maintain their holding.

$200m is a lot of money, but if 70% is a loan, that leaves $60m in additional shares.

A) incentive to hold
    B) incentive to progress the next phase of development
    C) Incentive for the board to fast track development.

In talking about fast tracking development, I think there should be a major incentive for the board to fast track production.

Cashflow positive in 2025 VS 2026 or 2027 is a major motivator.

I dunno, I am willing to be patient, but I don't want to be any more patient than I absolutely have to biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.