AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

New customers :), page-13

1. 86,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes,

I think we are odds on for bits and pieces in planes - both commercial and military.

When??

I don't know much about military planes these days - I did notice that in some fighters - there was no seat - well, just an alum. little bench. The actual seat WAS what they wore - a cushoned bum and I don't know how the back was supported - but, all was in the pilot uniform.

Whether that is still the case I don't know.
    Commercial planes - well, there is a lot of plastic -- everywhere you look.

Then the composites that make up the structure - seems we are in there as well - and that would be military and commercial.

The big deal for me seeing the linking of the names is that -------- a. I have been waiting for LM to show - because of the military hardware - I thought it only a matter of time - but, b, - this power generation thing - it is just huge ------- and, it's not like they aren't confident about it - they are right up front saying they pretty well have it - it is only a matter of building and testing.

As said before - if it IS here - it doesn't sound like it is that far off to me - years, yes, but within a decade for a start - and then by 20 years -- ???

Anyway - I will be happy to see AJX chemicals flying the skies initially - and, I doubt if that is long away at all.

The big deal is that we are already accepted by the Military - done and dusted. There is no way the troops are not going to love the fabric compared to what they have had to put up with before --------- maybe a tweek to the chemistry - but, even that is a bit doubtful I think.

The old FR stuff is horrible to wear - the new stuff will be like putting your shirt on to go to dinner.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $614 76.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 495925 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.