SLX 2.13% $5.05 silex systems limited

Well, here's an un solicited opinion for you. I think no one,...

1. 1,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Well, here's an un solicited opinion for you. I think no one, not even MG knows. However if you read the Silex Agm presentation they hope to have completed full scale pilot demonstration by mid 20's (4 yrs?). Uranium price forecasts from the same document put the long term price at between $40 to $60 and rising (around the price needed to attract capital) . If they hope to be producing from Paducah from late 20's then considering capital, design, licencing, contracting and construction it is reasonable to assume a firm commitment to build would be made around mid 20s as well. This and positive announcements of steps towards it would see the share price increase in similar fashion to pre Fukashima, although potential profit from silex's share in GLE may increase earning from just royalty revenue alone.
    Silex ALMOST got to this stage with GEH before Fukashima ruined the party.
    Thats the long way of saying just look at the price trends from pre 2011 and add a bit.
    Although it should be
    said if the Uranium price doesn't continue to recover by 2025 as predicted or Cameco pull out, Silex may be relying on silicon and translucent to keep thing afloat.
    I've always found the info on the silex investor page to be fairly comprehensive, measured and accurate even when applying hind sight to past announcments ( Although timelines have regularly blown out, overall a credit to MG for not succumbing to over enthusiasm).
    The share price in the short to medium term I think will be continued to be driven by the traders. The share value will continue to be driven by company announcements. The more you educate yourself on the company the easier it is to see when the two get out of wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.05
Change
-0.110(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.196B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.15 $5.15 $5.04 $1.237M 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2835 $5.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.08 2528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.