ALA 9.09% 12.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi AllThe day started well, I woke up, which puts a positive...

1. 4,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi All

The day started well, I woke up, which puts a positive note on the rest of the day. It was pre dawn and an hour before I would welcome another beautiful day in North QLD. It gave me time to look forward to the day. My first thoughts were for those poor folks down South having to wake to the real prospect of a fire storm sweeping through their community and leaving the mourning the loss of home, friends and family. I hope they are able to see tomorrow, the day after and a future.
    That made me then turn to my second thought SUD. It's a thought that is always with me, but after the AGM and the update I realised that it was time to draw a line in the sand and like many other long
    termers say enough is enough but the well is dry it has been drained.
    With the new Chairman and a new CEO waiting in the wings, a demolished SP,and when the ASX opens a share holding less than yesterday but the same worth, so what next? A line in the sand, a new dawn and a new day with no looking backwards. The Chairman with the new broom has done what he had to do and his next task is to raise some cash which was approved yesterday with a 10% placement voted in favour.Unfortunately that will not raise very much but together with the Rand D refund will buy a little bit of valuable time. Deals are close to being inked, we are told but who nose, Pinochio does.

I retain my expectation that in time all will come good but like Wasa and many others it is into the bottom drawer for me. I will continue to hold my much diminished SUD shares and hope that the cavalry has arrived just in time.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $117.7K 1.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 341846 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 85200 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ 346995
Last updated 15.35pm 16/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.