ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

New Dawn

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Onlymoney has posted MANY observations. Below I'm posting some from others below.

India is the ideal Coldry/Matmor market - built for it. But there would be no ECT India without the right people.

The things that matter and really changed the "culture" at ECT were...an instant injection of proven business mining acumen -> instant dramatic cost cutting (frugal is the the word now...lol)....Mike removed...Ashley appointed MD...and Foz appointed chair...

Now...Ashley internally appointed as MD and Foz internally appointed Chairman...masterstrokes and engineered pronto.

Now who set these things in motion...

There was too much dithering happening...someone came in and observed what was needed...engineered what was needed and left. Bottom line is the right people are now in place and doing a brilliant job. Business is happening in an efficient matter.

ECT, is now an organised, credible business entity, as Onlymoney has stated, poised to position Coldry/Matmor with the Indians.

Now - 2009 Coldry IP sp went from 1.7 to 11c in just 3 weeks. That wont happen now. Remember the Coldry IP buy was accompanied by a Tincom promise that no one will buy on now. However - that sort of price move (despite the dilution) could easily be mimicked by these Indian Monsters acting.

I expect @1c on ann...and build from there. The foundation for a very successful business is in place.

Ripper!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.