CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

new day and new week - thank god, page-11

1. 6,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    SG,

Absolutely... every O&G geo is hopelessly dreaming that the next well is going to be a gusher. :)

It's only a small position and it's nothing I can't afford to lose. In any event I now rate Surprise-1 a better chance than my previous tip of the Wallabies. :P

GO,

I have no idea what the terms of the contract will be but I'd think only a couple of million more to sidetrack Surprise. Kick it off, drill it back to the depth we finished at last time, perhaps cut another core then just drill ahead to TD and run logs.

Then FLOW TEST, and ONLY THEN do you release the Oil Flow Likely (because the roughnecks are swimming in it) announcement. :)

The bulk of the costs for this program are going to be the other two wells and the mobilisation fee. I agree that is a risk.

vretts, (I mean, freedomboy),

The only thing you got right is that I said the coal is a waste of time (which I still believe). Everything else you said is wrong. If we're looking for P&D merchants around here maybe we should be looking at guys who ramp the stock incessantly for a couple of months then disappear when they've been thoroughly discredited, then re-appear again under a different nick and start it all over again.

Just for old time's sake, here's my post from 3/2/11 about the core poro-perm results (post #6277304):

Wow... Finally some great news!

No guarantee that there is a commercial amount of oil down there of course but very promising and definitely reason enough to re-enter Surprise and finish it.

Most of that sandstone is still extremely tight but as I've said before with JW, a metre of good perm is better than 10 metres of average perm.

And the reply from vretts? "thanks for your honest response." (post #6277422)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $22.21K 440.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 95000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.