CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

new day and new week - thank god, page-14

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi psi81,

I wish you well in taking a position in CTP. I am in it myself with quite a few shares myself, and, to date, I have no real concerns for my investement.

What I am happy with, is the proposed re-entry of Surprise which has shown oil during the last drilling just before the catastrophe when part of the drilling rig collapsed. I feel quite confident that the re-entry will produce some oil recovery and, even if we only were to get anything from 500 or 600 barrels and /or up to 1,000 bopd, would lift the general morale for the investors, and the sp would follow up by some reasonable numbers/levels.

On the other hand, as you say, we may be looking at the possibilities of a JV with the shale side of things. There is a lot of prospect for that side of the game at present. Especially from overseas interests.

To date I have accumulated to a good level and it is possible that I will continue to do so while the sp is keeping these levels.

I may be wrong but, if the oil is proven to be there, things may change for the better.

Regards,
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.