IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

new day new dawn, page-10

1. 192 Posts.
    Butchy,

i reckon you hit the nail on the head

Most importantly -in the vein of your comment of putting the day behind us- it should be said that us speculators probably watch the SP just a bit too closely and micro analyse it in the short term!

It's natural after all; the SP is very sensitive to a huge number of variables, so it makes sense to keep a watch out so you don't miss opportunities, and maybe just as a speculator is positive (based on logical and sound fundamentals of course ;-), a speculator must also scan the horizon for trouble, incase a storm hits

Luckily with IOH, I personally consider it unlikely that a storm could sink this ship; it would have to take the depression we didn't have to do it

I think investors were shaken over the past month, and are looking for safety

As many have made around 20% on IOH in recent weeks, they could well be selling up and taking up blue chip opportunities, just as you suggest

All in all this is immaterial from a macro perspective
    We shoudl relax a little and can afford to have some faith in IOH (it wasn't rated top mining stock in the world by caesar report for nothing! And that was before these ridiculous io spot price increases)

If we go back to fundamnetals for a moment, there is no logical or foreseeable reason why IOh wouldn't take us well through the $3 mark in coming weeks
    In the months of July-December 2010 (the 1st and second qtr of the 2011 financial year) we should see it march right up to between $4 and $5, especially as production commences
    Resource upgrades and deals with/without RIO will only drive things up further

The reality is, that even with the most conservative of approaches, and an all ords around 4500, investors who entered at $2 will have doubled their money in a year's time

So Butchy, you're spot on, we should chillax a bit and just enjoy the ride with a longer term perspective

Smiles to all and good luck!
    Bnow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.