NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

new day - new outlook..., page-20

1. 27,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3195
    sunb,

most of panic selling by retailers would occur post the open, IMO,

yes always a chance that the bigger instos could game on, later,

I am holding some powder back for that, if it occurs.

Having exited, first needed to re-enter a starting position, that if the open-1to2 was the low, then good.

some rights issues, when its 1 for 1 esp, will get trashed closer to the raising, (and esp the lower caps)

but with 1 for 3.75, i thought the best would be maybe to 28-30, and i posted that the last week.

But,,having exited, and given that the market didnt really react badly so far to AED out, NXS in 100%, my thinking was in the grey area, and wandering about how these instos, might try some accumulation tactics and spook the retailers.

If the marekt had reacted more negative to the AED out, higher likelihood of the fear game card being played by instos.

But when it retains the sentiment of glass half full, its a harder trick for them to acheive.

We dont seem to have cr@p ourselves on open, and that was what i thought could occur.

Plenty of the retailers, have by now swapped their script 1/3.75 if they were cash hungry, have done so.

So, if AED out, NXS in 100% is clearing through the fog, to be a good thing, and LT is mid oct, 70mpa thankyou very much, that nxs has found another path to fund its way to production,,,,+ve.

Will the instos follow suit of some retailers and sell for cash flow or just stump up new bucks?

My take was that my exit at 35, and now re-entry for 33,
    and will watch for a second parcel pending stability over the next week.

Others will note my sentiment from yesterdays post, LTbuy, nothing has changed in my thinking.

It was simple, a matter of not getting trampled on with a margin facility.

You need a fear factor, for the accumalators to play their game.

If the raising is seen to provide a solution, or an opportunity, as in the case of MQG, or VBA, a couple of examples, where the raising price didnt even get a sniff at.

That is the other side of the coin, that, what we know NXS value to be, and now fully funded to cash flow revenue from LT, might be one that could go that way.

Gas is popular, and so my thinking was one, also where i was not prepared to sit out for too long.

Happy to be back.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.