LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

much was written yesterday, about directors selling out. sure it...

1. 30,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    much was written yesterday, about directors selling out. sure it is not good, but then again, it was a ofmarket trade, and the buyers must have been confident. also from posts yesterday, much was written about the company failing to deliver. this is also true, and is probably par for the course, for this type of stock. indeed, it was probably one of the reasons why the shares sank to sub 10c, two years ago, when i bought - so that was to my advantage. i suppose that we should accept that the company has secured the sites on the time square building. the latest report indicates that rod sala, is negotiating advertising for these sites. without really knowing, so i may be wrong, but i would think that the advertising would involve deals worth $50m per year - just as a ball park figure - and maybe this is on US$. these types of deals are not done on a weekend, and take time to consumate. lumacom, is a speculative stock, and the wild swings in the share price, are just normal for this type of stock. if deals are doen with respect to the advertising, then this stock will be cheap - do not fool yourself. of course, like all spec stocks, this could go belly up - and back to sub 10c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.