DNA 0.00% 2.9¢ donaco international limited

New day, page-19

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    A bit hard to figure the outcome today technically looks way oversold. Been out all afternoon but when I left around midday it was pretty obvious that the early surge was being chipped away steadily by robot selling, surprising, I think not. As I suggested this morning don't count the chickens too early these days.

Volume was way up again so DNA is certainly back on the map again, so that is good. We are still seeing the price being pressured but also we are seeing sellers being mopped at a pretty good clip. Support is intact and again as I suggested a good outcome to begin with is for a bottom to form. Extended bottoms or consolidation patterns will progressively mop up the sellers.

The shorts yesterday at around 100K really were insignificant considering the overall volume. I am confounded by where the robot selling stock is coming from. Not so much the 'normal' selling as the holders cave in to the pressure, but the incremental robot selling which has been going on forever it seems. There has been no substantial holder notices but there could be significant, as distinct from recognised substantial holders, who are progressively offloading. Maybe some of the earlier insto CR holders are caving in, just supposition.

Anyway not too much damage done today, support at 54 is holding but the next few days will be important. See chart below, a bounce is still possible from here hopefully there are still buyers out there and now a lot fewer sellers as of the last 2 days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193170 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.