ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Gidday Yummy..nice to be followed. I do extensive research on...

1. 2,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Gidday Yummy..nice to be followed. I do extensive research on companies and in particular their management teams. When I come to the conclusion the Management Team is not up to it and they are a tow truck looking for a break down or they are milking the poor minor shareholders I call them out. Not always right but a good strike rate. As I am not a financial advisor I will direct you to the sectors I am keen on and then you can do a 'Where's Wally' Seach of what I am invested in. To just tell you would be too easy and where's the fun in that. A noted person once said 'The harder you work the luckier you get' Got to invest the hours mate. Once we get out from under the Central Bankers inflation f%%k ups and the USD comes off then its game on for commodities.
    Ranked from top to bottom
    Uranium (almost can't go wrong)
    Uranium
    Uranium
    Gold (will soar once interest rate plateaux or start coming off)
    Coking Coal (company specific not all will soar)
    Copper (invest now but will have to wait a couple of years until we are on the other side of the recession that is inbound)
    Oil and Gas (long term. The news of its death is premature and will be in heavy supply deficit for decades)
    Good Luck. Rick Rule You Tube Videos are good guidance for investors.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5370/5370384-48ba16979f012bd8dcded12718fa514b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.