FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

WE ARE GOING TO MINE THIS !!! Only early days and a lot to...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    WE ARE GOING TO MINE THIS !!!
    Only early days and a lot to organise and plan. We now have some direction and a (possible hydro plant) along side a processing plant of up to 1.5 to 2mt.
    The enthusiasm the new bod bring to plate now excites me even more, if we had even half the passion that ml brings to the plate we would have been a lot further than where we are now. Just being in the room with ML and listening to the ideas and thoughts he has makes me burst out with pride and to say look who we have as a director to all out there, he's passion and enthusiasm brings new life to bgs and a new belief that we can actually become a mining company.
    JM knowledge of Mali and contacts not to mention his expertise is a force of its own, with 2 new bod who are willing to talk and take emails from all Sh and to answer all concerns is a tick for me.
    The next couple of days they will be sitting down getting to know about all our deals and dealings and going through all our earlier plans and will then help to decide the best way forward.
    I'm now excited and can not stop smiling 100% behind the new face of bgs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.