ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Looking at the news today - two quotes caught my eye:"Mr Crean...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Looking at the news today - two quotes caught my eye:

"Mr Crean told AAP the issue of closing the power stations had been kicked around for two decades, but he believed there was a future for them and the associated brown coal mines"

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8271640/latrobe-future-secure-says-minister-crean

"China is building two new coal power stations every week, and India is not far behind them"

(saw the quote somewhere..cant find it again)

These two quotes above tell the picture as to where ECT's focus needs to be....and correctly is. Do just the basics in Vic to promote the tech and most importantly get the 2mtpa plant ok'd.

We are a tiny coy with tech China wants NOW...while Vic will dither for years...like Tincom did.

If Datang like the 2000t burn (why wouldnt they - they have already burnt the stuff) - they are going to want to take Coldry to Inner Mongolia asap for the real "mine to mouth" game. They are not after 2mtpa - they want as much as they can get in multiple locations.

But for that real "mine to mouth" game to commence, Datang have to build at least the 2mtpa plant in Vic first.

Vic is good to build the "display" 2mtpa plant. Stable nation, ECT staff on hand, best b/coal in the world, no IP issues.

US full patent will be significant...but the real game is China/Indo etc....

I reckon ECT's strategy has been spot on. China max /Vic min focus. Its always the finance that has BADLY let us shareholders down. The Board is to blame.

I believe the poor financing have severely hampered Kos/Ashleys deal making possibilities. Just a guess.

How can a prospective customer take ECT seriously if they are not 100% sure ECT will still be ASX listed in 12 mths time let alone 24 mths??

I reckon the Board transition is the key here. I will be following this with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.