ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

cjbjb2702... I see today as the beginning of two...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    cjbjb2702...

I see today as the beginning of two transitions.

Firstly - Iain is a fantastic addition. The Board is well into transition mode now. Kos will be there soon enough imo.

Secondly - the carbon price could eventually enable Coldry shandies all round. Easy way to reduce emissions by 5-10%. Mine to mouth. I doubt a new USC station will ever be built in Vic - too much opposition... UNLESS MBD Energy comes good with the algae - very likely. IGCC might be a goer as it is more associated with "gas" than the dreaded "coal" word.

The market will be looking for coys that offer brown coal solutions now the CP is in - but obviously they will be looking for coys with stable finances. We dont qualify YET. Honestly - who would really invest in ESI atm with the CP as the motive? Some might - but real investors wont touch it yet.

Amazing opportunities there for ECT locally but of course Datang is the main game for now. Priority No 1 is to stablise the finances and rid ourselves of LJ - a re-rating is there if the alternative finance is higher quality (cant go any lower).

The ingredients are starting to all appear...Board changes, CP, Datang creeping up, DFT - Im back to a LT Buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3 1.214K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19401546 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7720075 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.