CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

There is more to it than that mate. Consider what the Board can...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    There is more to it than that mate. Consider what the Board can do if they want to continue on along the same road as before. There are many ways of skinning a cat my friend and don't ever forget it.

All MB would have to do is to gain 50% plus one share of the total shares on issue and bingo, they will install their own BOD and from then on we will be just a silent society with no way known that we could stop them.

Mate, I didn't come down with the last shower of rain and I believe that I know what I am talking about it here.

Hence why, if we are to do something about it, the only chance we have available is the one we have now. So do it, and do it now. For when the horse has bolted, it will be too late to close the gate.

Don't forget what our dearly beloved Chairman told us, in being that, given the chance he would do it again.

IMHO, the ones which will be going to support the current Board and Cottee, really either they haven't got a clue of what they are doing, or they are ready and willing to cut their nose to spate their face.

Take you pick mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $27.35K 543.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66613 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.