ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Looks like this might be the guy - former Director for Projects...

1. 2,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    Looks like this might be the guy - former Director for Projects and Planning for NLC India and would be very familiar with our range of technologies
    from his NLC days,

Excellent pickup.

Shri. P. SELVAKUMAR, DIRECTOR (Planning & Projects):Shri. P.Selvakumar, aged 57 years, is a graduate in Mechanical Engineering and in Mining Engineering. He holds post graduate dgree in Thermal Power Engineering and Master Degree in Business Administration in Finance. He holds First Class Mines Managers Certificate. Shri. P.Selvakumar has joined NLC in 1981 and held various important positions in the Company. He had successfully implemented the Barsingsar Lignite Mine Project in Rajasthan from concept to completion stage without any time or cost overrun. This Mine is the feed-head for the Thermal Power Plant there. He has also served as Unit Head of one of the 3 Mines in Neyveli, named Mine-IA and during his tenure, Mine-IA has achieved the Excellent Level Target in all the years. Simultaneously, he has served as Project In-charge for Re-Structuring Mine-I & Mine-IA and monitored all the activities of the project and ensured the commencement of work as per the time schedule. Shri. P.Selvakumar assumed charge as Director (Planning & Projects) w.e.f. 01.01.2016 and prior to becoming Director(Planning & Projects), he was holding the position as Chief General Manager in Projects and Business Development Department. Shri.P.Selvakumar has vast experience in the fields of Mine planning, Mine operation, Projects planning and implementation. He has visited various countries including Germany, Canada and United States to attend Technical Seminars and Industrial Exhibitions.

Cheers

M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.