AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

new director, negotiate settlement, sell, page-71

1. 7,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Sludge

In all due respect to you I dont see how you can pass judgement on what Gandell is doing as far as AGS is concerned with the Legal Action. It is in his and the best interest of shareholders, if AGS wins.

If AGS loses and we find it was frivilous from the beginning than we have the right for change in the setup of Management.The lot would have to go but how will that come about?

Shareholders dont know the circumstances to make a judgement now, on the taking and continueing of Legal Action.imo

With the Management scenario, we are stuffed as far as the Management setup goes. I dont know how this came about with AGS being a publicly listed Company but to do it you have to have a band of followers with you. ie the other board members who are linked to Gandell in AGS and the other Companies.imo

Dunlop is only a claytons Chairman in AGS, now that we know the setup imo. There is no need for a Chair person, you can throw in Leathlean as well, but hes one of the followers. The hanger oners so to speak! Only in my opinion!

What happened at GIP with Dunlop and the cookie jar?

Like I've posted before everythings on Gandell's head.imo He appears to be a very autocratc person with pragmatic ways.imo As long as he comes through with a win in the M&D C Matter, then we can make decisions on our holdings.

In saying that he would know that he has to drag along his shareholders as long as he can to achieve his goal.

If AGS wins the M&D C Matters, will there be a restructuring of AGS.?

Anything could happen from here but for the time being we have to go along but remain vigilant.

Note-All of the above is only my opinion and my dislike of the Management setup does not mean AGS cannot be a successful and prosperous Company! Time will tell!

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.