AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

new director, negotiate settlement, sell, page-83

1. 7,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    billy2803

Agree,It reads that way but I.G. seems to have no obligation or feels obligated to inform shareholders of anything.imo Sure things could be different the further we get into the M&D C Matter or upon finalisation of it.!

But if the NTMA is anything to go by then why weren't the details released to the Market of the settlement.ie Was their any Costs reimbused? What actually was the result re the NTMA. Was the wording changed to accommodate AGS. A simple announcement to the Market is all thats needed re the details of settlement.imo.If there is a C.C in place why, does it have a bearing in the M&D C Matter?

We need some disclosure at the end of all this and the ball is in I.Gandells court atm.!

Theres only one way AGS can lose the M&D C Matter in its entireity and that would imo be, through a proven lack of competence on AGS's Management part in the negotiations of the agreements in question.!

This is all about whether there was deception or not. No-one in their right mind would instigate procedeings if their case was not there.imo You'd have to think we are in the box seat going on that.!

If not,then it beggars belief.!

We will know,one day!

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.