AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

new director, negotiate settlement, sell, page-85

1. 7,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Sludge

You ask "why should we trust ig decisions'?

Two years ago we walked out of the AGM, both in agreeance following a conversation between us in reaction to our conversation with Ian Gandell, that the M&D C was the way forward and that time would be needed.

Sure we have progressed slowly but that is not I.G's fault.imo

Sure we have had time to nutt out the mechanism of the makeup of the Management and running of our Company. For whose greater benefit (Shareholders or I.G)cannot be determined until after all is determined and revealed with the M&D C Matter. At least its out in the open and shareholders can determine their postion later on because all I can see is, as was the case two years ago,we have to go along for the ride.imo

Sludge,two years on and the Company has evolved to some extent,(Maldon,Chile etc),rightly or wrongly it will be determined later by the Market and shareholders.imo

Remember one thing we are all in this for B4M(ACE), there would be an outrage or a bloodbath imo, if there was anything hidden from shareholders regarding the M&D C or there was any tinkering with ACE at a future time imo

We are aware of whats going on but lets not jump at shadows atm

Think about what would be if we come out in front with B4M(M&D C) and the revenue stream it would create to further other projects. Isn't that what Listed Companies aspire to. At least AGS has the goods, most spec companies are existing on hope.imo

The market wont determine the value of AGS until the Legals are finished.imo Mangement competence will also get factored in but thats down the track, isn't it.

Lets see what the next AGM brings for us! and lets hope more shareholders turn up.!

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.