AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

new director, negotiate settlement, sell, page-98

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi spruik.

I sing this song when the prices are in the teens.

When the SP hit it's 61.5 cent high I remember mose posting a question related to buy and sell and I remember posting that I was doing neither but holding at around those prices.

Unfort for AGS holders that are a little unsure of what they have got into this low share price is freaking them out.

Spruik AGS has stated on their legal status page that the legal stuff takes time.

What else do you want them to do?

AGS also stated that they have instructed their lawyers to speed the legal process in whatever means is avail to them.

AGS has engaged the services of a tip top law firm and have a QC representing them in court.

Hey spruik what about the previous JV that had ownership of Four Mile pre AGS? Looks like they missed seeing the value of what lay beneath. AGS is not alone are they. Maybe this happens more often than you are aware of.

All these types of explorers and producers have contractors including Heathgate. Paying a third party to do somoething is normal stuff. Yes I know related party transaction... must be accountable etc. I don't think Gandel is in this for these relatively small consultation fees do you?

Good luck all. I'm sticking around and I believe my patience will be rewarded. The poor man plans for the weekend. The rich man plans for the years in advance.

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.