AVL 12.5% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

new director, page-12

1. 2,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    Divros- "Good to see a her on board. Knows the company and it's past. A very talented corporate lawyer just what might be required when some large multi national comes hunting !!!"

Just how many lawyers do these companies think they need lol. Go back over the last 3 years and see how many have been lawyers in the companies and whether any of them has helped shareholders.

22/4/2010 Divros - "IMO this stock has the potential to take off! $4.5 million in the bank. Gabbanintha possible 300 million tons Vanadium if the deposit reflects the ore to 200 metres. Nowthanna U308 and Now the NT deposit. AND very good management ...on the way up maybe, lets pray !!!

One week later:

30/4/2010 Divros - "The fact that he was on a huge pay packet and we are waiting for results that are 6 months late AND the web site is still not up to date after many months indicates he was relaxing......no work ...no pay !!!!"

12/3/2010 MNB - "And bollocks to the whinger the other day, I forget whom, that criticised Don Valentino for "sitting on his arse". This will set you back on your own arse. Make your words nice and sweet in case you need to eat them.

Well done management"

My take - Management has been poor since listing. YRR sp is very cheap.

PS Divros - What NT deposit? Never done any drilling have they? lol. There you go again. Stop embellishing your posts with such rubbish. Very misleading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $81.24K 5.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 6747308 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3764835 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.