"Summary

QUALIFICATIONS
    Master of Science (Mineral Exploration), Queens University Ontario
    Bachelor of Science with Honors (Geology), Melbourne University
    Fellow AusIMM
    Chartered Professional (Management)
    Member of the Society of Economic Geologists

EXPERIENCE
    Over 40 years wide ranging geological experience in the mining and minerals industry. This includes over 20 years in senior positions managing geographically and culturally diverse multi disciplinary exploration and project development teams on 6 continents. My experience includes most major deposit types for Au, Cu, Ni, Zn, Pb, Ti, V, Fe, Mn, Cr, U, Sn, W, Mo, mineral sands and industrial minerals. I have had significant involvement with major project development including management of all geoscience activities associated with Feasibility Studies and project implementation. This includes geology, process mineralogy, resource estimation and JORC compliant reporting.
    I have significant experience with Due Diligence Studies as well as providing Expert and Competent Person Reporting and Independent Technical Reviews for mineral properties under the ASX, TSX and London AIM jurisdictions. I am a qualified Mineral Property Valuator as defined by the VALMIN code and have completed numerous valuations globally. I have also provided Expert Witness testimony on mineral property valuation and mineral exploration in the Supreme Court. From 1992 to 1995, I served as a Member of the Western Australia Chamber of Mines Exploration Council.

AREAS OF EXPERTISE
    Mineral Exploration Management, Technical Due Diligence, Mineral Project Valuations, Independent Expert Reports, Feasibility Studies, Project Development and Geoscience integration with process design.
    Commodity expertise: Base Metals, Precious Metals, Specialty Metals, Bulk Commodities, Mineral Sands and Industrial Minerals."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 634370 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 697500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.