TZN 23.1% 3.2¢ terramin australia limited.

new director

1. 573 Posts.
    Hi Folks

You might have seen TZN has a new Board appointment.

I've done a little research and see he was very much active with Pasminco in setting up Century - and he would have seen the later down side with Pasminco. He was with Pasminco from 1991. He was also with Newcrest and OneSteel

My feeling is this guy has the goods and understands both mining and its cycles.

Also, here is how OneSteel has his biodata:
    R (BRYAN) DAVIS
    Independent Non- Executive Director
    BSc (Tech), FAIMM, MAICD
    Age 65. Appointed a Director in December 2004. Mr Davis became Chairman of the Occupational Health, Safety & Environment Committee in August 2005 and is also a member of the Operational Risk Committee. He is a Non–executive Director of Coal and Allied Industries Limited and his previous roles include Non-executive Director of Newcrest Mining Limited, Executive Director - Mining of Pasminco Limited, Director of North Flinders Mine Limited, Chairman of Indophil Resources NL and Bendigo Mining Limited, Executive Director of Australian Consolidated Minerals Group, senior management positions at CRA Limited, Chairman of the NSW Minerals Council and Member of the NSW State Minerals Advisory Council. Other listed company directorships held during the period 1 July 2005 to 30 June 2008: - Coal and Allied Industries Limited since September 2000 - Bendigo Mining Limited from September 2004 until January 2006 - Newcrest Mining Limited from April 1998 to October 2008

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.006(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $2.428K 78.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102896 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 259179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.