RNX 0.00% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

Many companies at that address, and of course, associated...

1. 18,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Many companies at that address, and of course, associated directors.

If we get a new board after the AGM (or sooner) we need to be very careful who we vote for.

I think a complete break might be best: new (proven) directors with no association to current affiliates. There are dozens of directors connected to that address if you follow associations to seats on boards one removed from those at OVR's current address.

Maybe even a break with Stein Pag couldn't hurt?

I would like the new board to independently review all three of the last studies to see what why the numbers have moved so much and so suddenly. We could then get an independent analysis of the value of the Yukon projects.

I would also like them to review in detail the spend over the last 2 years because if we have been overpaying we might need new consultants and exploration companies, or change the way services are contracted out. They should be put up for tender and I have said this to HB before and never got clarification on whether that is currently the case.
    Of course, if we have been overpaying and the favourable numbers released in prior years don't want to see daylight, the current board may not like the idea of new independent directors reviewing activities over the last few years. So again, we need to be careful about appointing new directors if it comes to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $18.73K 2.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2864809 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1366310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.