RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

new discovery cow dung!!, page-13

1. 2,986 Posts.
    rob rob rob, it's not all about you. If you are referring to my post as one of those being directed at you, I'd suggest either reading it again sober or put your glasses on - it was aimed at all. I was attempting to again get this thread back on track, following RMG & sharing info, ideas & theories with fellow posters. We have a terrific resource amongst our contributors here, a couple know directors personally, a couple have and or continue to speak with one of our largest holders, so I wouldn't knock too many on here as you never know just who you might be addressing.

Your point regarding the great gain in RMG from .006 to .013 resulting in fantastic 100% gains and that even better with the entitlement issue - but you aren't on your own. Several of us harped on about the same news. Yes it may drift down as fed up holders jump, anxious holders read your posts & jump, but the slightest sniff of action, results, jv, director buying or any one of a dozen possibilities & it will leap before you get a chance to log on & press the buy button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.