new doubts on wtc collapse, page-86

1. 3,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: doubts on wtc collapse/how 2 start a war Great reading grant, thanks for the links. Regarding your issue with the ROW bashing the Yanks, I can only suggest that they are seen as the aggressor and that the world has become very de-stabilized as a result of this aggression. I have no doubt that the same feelings would have been felt by the rest of the known world towards the Romans when they were in power , the Macedonians, the Carthaginians, the Mongols, Napoleon, the British, and so on. We are so much more aware of these anti super power feelings because of the power of the media, and the biased accounts which are presented. Also this generation is the most well travelled to date, and as such, we have had personal experiences of Americans and seen the good and the bad, just as we have seen Muslims and found them to be not as bad as the media portrays them to be. i would suggest that the ROW admires the Yanks for what has been achieved in a remarkably short time, but on the other hand, it is the way in which they go about their business which raises questions

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.