PMA precious metals australia limited

new drilling and trading halt

1. 6,931 Posts.
    These historic results look good.

I wonder if the trading halt is to do with getting more money. Seems to be going from strength to strength.
    I hold.

Regards

New Drilling Programme at Windimurra
    The Company today commenced a new drilling programme at Windimurra.
    The programme involving approximately 2,800 metres of reverse circulation drilling is aimed at
    proving up vanadium mineralisation in the hanging wall of the existing Windimurra reserve. The
    aim of the drilling programme is to quantify potential hanging wall vanadium mineralisation that may
    allow pit optimisations for a wider and deeper pit.
    The drilling will also test a zone of titanium mineralisation known to exist parallel to the main
    Windimurra ore body. Three previous holes drilled by PMA in 1989 intercepted near surface high
    grade titanium values in the hanging wall over a strike length of 2.3km. These exploration results
    included WR212 which returned 26m of 19.8% TiO2 from surface at a cut-off of 10% TiO2,
    including 16m (from 4 to 20m) at 22.8% TiO2 at a cut-off of 20% TiO2. If economic, this
    mineralisation has potential to reduce the overall strip ratio of the pit (all thicknesses are quoted as
    true vertical intercepts, with strata dipping at 35°/235).
    Assay results will be released progressively, with the first results expected late December 2006
    through January 2007. Results will be announced as they become available.
    Coffey Mining Consultants have been appointed to update the resource modelling with the results
    of this drilling program and to carry out further mine optimisation and planning studies, as part of the
    ongoing development of the Windimurra mine. This work is expected in the first quarter of 2007.
    Yours sincerely
    PRECIOUS METALS AUSTRALIA LIMITED
    MIKE DREW
    Company Secretary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.