DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi @stormer , Why do you think it’s so bad retail holders were...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi @stormer ,
    Why do you think it’s so bad retail holders were given the opportunity/and own such a stake?
    As a retail investor myself, the recent opportunity regarding the current spp was staring me in the face so I took it, it’s great to see the small guys being able to take advantage...in saying so, not to take away and forget the important ones, those that will potentially benefit directly from this treatment in the near future.
    I also own PLS shares, and that was heavily weighted to the retail side in the early days. Still is actually, since many of those true believers know the inevitable is getting closer and closer in reality.
    Slowly but surely the big guys have been scrambling and playing games, false news, shorting etc to build a stake for themselves and their clients over the past 18mnths or so.
    Fortunately this company had also allowed existing holders to participate with capital raisings along the way to help with their mission.
    Many long termers have been holding and building as they go in PLS, so in my opinion if the holders and board on DXB believe in this tech, and do the necessary work, this can also work for this company as well in due course.

Ps not trying to cross promote, but using a company I know for comparison and observational reasons.

Fingers crossed, nothing is certain, but I’m liking the positive actions that I’ve recently seen here with this company, chipping away one step at a time
    Cheers
    Rich

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.