LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Thank you for your reply and breakdown on why you would prefer...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thank you for your reply and breakdown on why you would prefer that they just raised - which, as you have previously stated (due to the cash burn) they need to do.

I still think they are somewhat of a difference between a raise as opposed to a merger/controlling/non-controlling/pre-selling or whatever combination they come up with and her is why -

1) If they do a raise, which they always do at a discount - the share price will drop. If it drops, I/you/we the shareholders lose value on the holdings that were the day before whatever percentage higher than they have low balled us with. And, we have to dip into our money bank to match the big boys and not dilute our holdings. I have not only lost the value of a stock that the day before was higher but I now have lost some money from my piggy bank.

2) If (as I hope it plays out) the big boys, whoever they are, come on board (which they will if the tech proves itself to work and thus be profitable) and inject the money needed to run the company and move on with the first and hopefully second plant, they do so whereby they pay higher than the stock price is 9pushing the price up) and everyone is happy. Piggy bank is still happy, no loss of wealth due to a discounted share price offering and the stock price is only going to continue to head up as LPD walks hand in hand with its new big boy friends into sales of their chemicals in a timely fashion.

I never like to see the price of a stock I invest in go down, it gets to me....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.